30.12.11

Top 5 on Friday

Wow last Friday of the year! Are you in 2012 already or holding every single piece of moment left from 2011? 
Today The Music Memoirs brought us the
Top 5 musical things you wanted to get for Christmas but didn't

I really wasn't expecting and didn't get anything musical for Christmas. In fact, I'm too old to ask for things. I should be having kids and denying them expensive presents by now..
But if I'd have money or if someone would like to give me a treat, it would be nice to get

1. Achtung Baby Über Deluxe Box Set
















2. Ten Collector's Edition















3. A nice vinyl player














4. Love is a mix tape: life and loss, one song at a time


(I've been dying to read this book but I still couldn't get it. It will definitely happen this year)











5. John Lennon People for Peace Poster


(One like this costs only $0.08 at Amazon! But the shipping costs to this country are totally absurd. That's a shame...)