13.12.11

Out of ideas

Planning a holiday trip can be tough, especially when you're traveling with your pet. This was the first time for me and I was so afraid of the process that I felt sick this weekend.
My dog was put at the cargo hold since he's too big to fly with me. Besides all the trouble I had to find a box he could fit, I heard so many horrible stories about pets hurting themselves by stress, fear, anxiety I spent the week feeling guilty for anything that could happen to him. By the day of the flight I was sure something bad would definitely happen.
Thanks God he's got here alright. He was a little stressed but with no hurts or wounds. I think he was better than me actually. I spent the whole flight worrying and the weekend with a big headache, my body crushed by anxiety. No ideas, humor or will for posting anything whatsoever, which is a little shame because I've been losing some pretty good camera moments of the dog discovering a new neighborhood. But I'm sure these photos will come eventually...

Meanwhile I'm trying to find a fun present for my mom. It will probably not get here before Christmas but she's not that traditional so I'm looking for some few more options.