1.6.12

Top 5 on a Friday


It's hard to define songs I must listen to because they depend on mood, company, time, place.. and they all carry memories from moments when/how all these elements were combined. I selected 5 that have such a powerful attachment to those moments they just resume the trips

1. Light Years - Pearl Jam
2. The Scientist - Coldplay
(My mom has a cd in her car we always listen to where these two songs come one right after the other. Every time the cd reaches this point we stop talking and just enjoy..)
3. Erase/Rewind - The Cardigans
(Between 2000 and 2003 I did some trips by bus around the country, usually traveling at night, and I've loved to listen this song while watching cities passing through my window)
4. A place called home - PJ Harvey
(Going to and coming from Campinas, the whole year of 2004. Always the same bus and highways)
5. Undisclosed Desires - Muse
(Every single day in 2009, while going to and coming from work. Like the routine I've had in Campinas but in a different city)