24.12.12

My Charlie Brown Christmas - performed by the cast of Scrubs (again)


This post was first published in 2007, but since it's Christmas Eve and I still like this video, I'm doing my first repost.
Some people celebrate Christmas tonight, some do it at the 25th, and others just don't. 
But no matter the option I hope you all have a fantastic holiday season!
Much love and peace!


_________________________


Eu sei, tá meio atrasado, mas eu não pude deixar de postar... Snoopy + Scrubs, nisso eu nunca tinha pensado (e olha que eu penso em um monte de besteiras)..


"Christmas is about love. You can't live without other people love (...)So go spend that time with your friends and family. If they laugh at you, laugh with them. If they laugh at you again, hit them and go find some new friends..."
** Sorry, no subtitles**