17.4.12

Meu feijão com arroz (my fish n' chips)

You know who they are...


Giving a break form my Lanegan and Dulli overdose (which I'm still gonna write about it) I came back this afternoon to the usual but with a different taste: bootlegs. I got 2 from pearljam.com after buying Backspacer (which I love very much) and put my favorite - Hartford (2008): great setlist, just 27 songs(!) of pure energy, fantastic solos and Eddie.. well let's not make this post too long just to point out how great and lovely he is. He is and if you don't agree I'm sorry for you. Really.

Then I finally remembered to try an old bootleg CD from ZooTv (Stockholm) that's been lost for years under tons of stuff - and it still works! As always I got surprised how U2 was live back in 1992: Bono's voice so clear and strong, reaching high notes with no problem and Edge with so much freedom to play. His solos in Mysterious ways and Bullet the blue sky just blew my mind. So much I came here just to pray for Jimmy Hendrix and all the gods of rock n' roll to help free the Edge again. That man deserves to express all that he can do with a guitar. 

And if is not asking too much, please put those 2 bands back in studio soon. I want new songs. Thanks.