23.3.12

Top 5 on Friday



British bands have a special talent for chorus, so here you have just a sample of their potential (you must know all these bands, right?) 
This Top 5 is an opportunity to remember some bands I've been neglecting lately. And after searching for theses videos, I hope Franz and Muse will bring something new soon. 
I must tell you the songs here were disposed only by a chronological order, not by preference. That would be very hard to do (I'm not even sure these are my favorites choruses from each one of them...)


1. "Let it be / let it be / let it be / let it be / whisper words of wisdom / let it be"




2. "Sooooo Sally can't wait / she knows is too late / she's walking on by / my soul slides away / 'But don't look back in anger' / I heard you say" 




3. "No you girls will never know / Oh no you girls will never know / no you girls will never know / how you make a boy feel"




4. "They will not force us / They will stop degrading us /They will not enslave us / We will be victorious" (I once use this chorus as a theme for a strike)



5. "This could be para para paradise / para para paradise / para para paradise..." (This on really steaks)